Tuesday 21 April 2015

Under the Ocean Dev Stuff

Due to circumstances mentioned here I will be restarting Under the Ocean solo from the beginning.

Grab the latest files as I work on them HERE

Builds are usually daily/every second day.  If you want to support me consider buying a copy at www.underthegarden.com or donating to my paypal paul@underthegarden.com, every dollar is appreciated! If you have donated just shoot me an email and I will send you a steam key so that you can keep updated as the builds move over to a steam branch shortly.

If you can, please post your comments/questions on the builds on the  steam forums.

4 comments:

  1. Very sad for what happened to you :( I wish you every success with this new try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for not giving up, Paul <3 We love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy with the game. No regrets here. I do know what it's like to be under this sort of stress, so you have my utmost empathy and support. Thanks for all you do, I really admire that you didn't ditch the project. But if you do, you at least have my blessing. It is a very good game though. Best of luck!
    sincerely, - Greg

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are actually a great early access dev. I bought the game when you first released it. I understand that you were kind of abandoned to work on the game alone. But Thank you doe never giving up on us.

    ReplyDelete