Tuesday 8 January 2013

My first tutorial

So this week has been pretty crazy all round, Ludum Dare finished up and Happy Little Murder Friends scored 3rd overall, which is pretty good, and I have been hard at work at a improved version of Fistful of Gun and Rambros.... I also made a tutorial, this is one of the most common questions I have been getting lately is "how do I draw stuff in photoshop" - so here it is, we will be drawing a bit of Under the Ocean art below in a 5 part video tutorial, enjoy! (I am currently uploading the psd files, they might be some time at this rate.)











5 comments:

  1. Hi Paul. I'm really impressed by your artwork. I'm also a game developer (used to work with Zynga). I would like to ask you some questions in private. Do you have an email address or maybe Skype?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure my email is farmergnome@gmail.com - say hi sometime.

      Delete